Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Village Inn- Dale Mabry(Tampa)

We went to Village Inn at 8:40 a.m. today(Tuesday).















Both of us got that 4 choices for $6.99 deal.
Of course we both got bacon, and hash-browns.



BEFORE



AFTER







Please replace your blinds, if I would of stared at them any longer I would of lost my appetite.




SALT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN A PEPPER SHAKER?




  • Cleanliness- Eh...
  • Service- Great!
  • Food- Bacon=AMAZING, and the french toast was pretty good for a cheap place like Village Inn.
  • Price- Very very very very affordable, all that food on the table(pictures above) was only $19.
  • Name of our server- Celeste



















1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through Your Pants. I love the concept! Living on the other side of the country, it definitely gives me another image besides sunshine and palm trees. :D

    ReplyDelete